Gift this class
Cake Decorating - Basic Cupcake Toppers
Book Now (http://thehillswomensshed.weteachme.com/l/uitm4L4r)
A fun class learning sugar art techniques..
Hosted by Lyne, a committee member of The Hills Women's Shed.
What you will learn
- Making plaques, 3 types of decoration suitable for male, female and child's birthday
What you will get
- Items that can be used on cupcakes or biscuits
What to bring
- smooth plastic placemat, small rolling pin, sharp bladed knife, scalpel or rolling cutter
- ruler, palette knife, paintbrush (small size 1-4), dishcloth/chux, tea towel, 6-8cm round/square biscuit cutters
- 500g Ready to Roll fondant, small set of colours (both from supermarket),
What to wear
Casual and comfortable clothing
Beginners (no experience) or Intermediate (some experience with cake decorating)