Cake Decorating - Rolled Flowers
Basic Rolled Flowers in Sugar
A fun class making edible decorations.
Hosted by Lyne, a committee member of The Hills Women's Shed.
- Ribbon roses, blossoms, leaves, arrangement of same
- Flowers that can be arranged on cakes, cupcakes or biscuits
- smooth plastic placemat, small rolling pin, sharp bladed knife, scalpel or rolling cutter
- ruler, palette knife, paintbrush (small size 1-4), dishcloth/chux, tea towel, 6-8cm round/square biscuit cutters
- 500g Ready to Roll fondant, small set of colours (both from supermarket),
Casual and comfortable
Beginners (no experience) or Intermediate (some experience with cake decorating)
If the class needs to be cancelled by The Hills Women's Shed, paid attendees will be notified and a full refund will be provided. If a person who has paid to attend needs to cancel their attendance. If you email The Hills Women's Shed with a minimum of 24 hours notice then a refund will be provided. Failure to attend a workshop on the day will incur a $5 administration fee with the remainder eligible for refund.
We want to make everyone welcome so please notify us if you have any special access requirements. The Hills Women's Shed is run from a council owned heritage building which is not currently wheelchair accessible but we are exploring ways to become more accessible so please notify us if you require specific access so we can discuss what is possible.