Gift this class
Cake Decorating - Rolled Flowers
Book Now (http://thehillswomensshed.weteachme.com/l/FsYpDzzr)
A fun class making edible decorations.
Hosted by Lyne, a committee member of The Hills Women's Shed.
What you will learn
- Ribbon roses, blossoms, leaves, arrangement of same
What you will get
- Flowers that can be arranged on cakes, cupcakes or biscuits
What to bring
- smooth plastic placemat, small rolling pin, sharp bladed knife, scalpel or rolling cutter
- ruler, palette knife, paintbrush (small size 1-4), dishcloth/chux, tea towel, 6-8cm round/square biscuit cutters
- 500g Ready to Roll fondant, small set of colours (both from supermarket),
What to wear
Casual and comfortable
Beginners (no experience) or Intermediate (some experience with cake decorating)